Seeds of Strength is a philanthropic women’s giving circle in which members come together to enrich lives in the Georgetown community.
This mission will be accomplished by:
- grant making that supports Georgetown area organizations addressing community needs.
- engaging and educating women donors about issues affecting our community, as well as about philanthropy and grant making.
- building the power of collective philanthropy in the Georgetown area.
- creating a positive impact on the community by leveraging our collective strength.
The benefit for women in our Giving Circle is:
- participating in a social network of women who learn from and are energized by one another.
- learning more about philanthropy as a vehicle for social change.
- connecting meaningfully with the community we care about.
- learning about the human service agencies and organizations serving our community.